An excerpt from the element3 Green Events:
- Unique event locations in the green
- "The short way is the goal" - Event locations in the immediate vicinity
- Refreshment station with products from Austria
- Strict waste separation and recycling at all events
- Reusable material at the events
- Regional producers are used for our events. Regional producers are used for our events
- Reusable Lego pieces are used to divide up the teams
- Instead of spray cans, we work with "land art"
- Glass bottles are used to drink water on our hikes
- "Come and cook" with cranberries from Kitzbühel, Eggs from the Schörgerer Hof, flour from the Wieshofer Mill in the neighbouring village
- New event programmes for all guests who are already environmentally and health conscious
or who want to become more so through our events...;)
"During a one-week seminar in Hopfgarten, we booked an event with element3 - soapbox building followed by a race.
Our employees from all over the world were enthusiastic and had a lot of fun with this action, as it was something out of the ordinary. element3 prepared everything very well, including with the hotel, so I didn't have to worry about anything. Thanks again to the element3 team for the excellent organisation."
"The organisation of our team event was perfect and 100% in line with our wishes. Smooth, top organised and reliable. Our team had great fun."
"Dear Isabella, on behalf of W. L. Gore and the entire global team, we would like to thank you for the smooth organisation around our meeting in Kitzbühel. The transport to and from the Toni Alm as well as the hike were optimally planned and the Fuchs Buam ensured an exuberant atmosphere. The Schwarzseetrophy with the guides Anouk, Julia and Max was perfectly organised and a lot of fun for all participants. The BBQ afterwards on the Seebichl terrace was very well received and is absolutely to be recommended."
"Our outdoor programme was superb! Engaging activities that made the group work together, come even closer and in the same time was able to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Kitzbühel. The weekend left a great impression of this pearl in Austria and the whole group was very happy with both the programme and the excellent people at element3!"
"... I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your whole team. We received so much positive praise and the participants felt super comfortable. From my point of view, some of them were fitter than last year and if our events are motivation to move more, all the better. So I would also like to thank Mr Müller on his behalf and although he had already requested the event in Munich for 2020, he changed his mind and even changed the date again to make it possible in Kitzbühel. So I can't express a greater compliment."